The ACP Móveis sells its furniture through specialist retailers in almost all the national territory. To view the addresses and contacts of dealers shops click the link: How to Buy
Frequently Asked Questions
Along with invoice and Assembly manual, inform What happened, in case there is need for a visit to identify the problem the shopkeeper will schedule a visit.
The store will forward your request to ACP Mobile, later send parts requested to the retailer for an Exchange is made.
If you have any questions please contact the ACP through CONTACT US or via telephone (27) 3372-6700 or email email@example.com
Our furniture is produced in MDP and MDF, each with its differential.
The warranty ceases in the following cases:
- If the product is tampered with or repaired by unauthorized person through the store.
- If there is use of part or component not original , adapted to the product.
- The defect is due to negligence of the installer or the consumer in relation to the instructions assembly instructions or product handling.
- If incorrect cleaning and conservation of the product.
When a part is damaged in transport or assembly process, the first step is to trigger the shopkeeper, this will indicate the reason that caused the damage and will continue the procedure with the company.
– For cleaning do not use any chemical, such as soap, steel wool, alcohol and furniture polish. Use only a soft cloth and dry.
– Do not wet or expose the mobile to moisture or direct sunlight or other heat, you can change the mobile color or damage it in any way.
– Do not touch the moving wall and not the arreste. If you need to remove it from the site, first empty it completely and then move it hanging.
– Do not place excessive weight on the mobile, distributed the items within the mobile adequately preventing overweight in certain locations. Each product has its ability, respect it.
– Never lean on the door, as this may cause its deregulation, displacement or breakage. Do not lean on the drawers to reach the tops. One should pay attention to the children, who usually use the drawers open as “ladder” to climb.
– Do not extend damp or wet towels on the doors of the furniture because, over time, moisture can cause permanent damage.
– Do not use stilettos and other objects with sharp blades or to make cuts on the tops. The coatings can be scratched or damaged permanently.
– Avoid contact of ink (pens in general) in the furniture painting, they can cause stains.
Time to clean the closet is important to remember that wood and water are incompatible. To give a special flavour to the wardrobe leave a scented sachet inside, soaps placed in drawers to scent the closet also attract moisture, because they were made to interact with water.
clothing colors: red, black, navy blue and white fade as the brightness. cotton bags and TNT covers are well suited to protect parts.
After cleaning, separate the surplus clothing is time to distribute the parts intelligently. Check out some tips and transform your wardrobe:
- Jeans and sweatshirt can be stored folded or hung on hangers common.
- The skirts should be hung in the waistband own hangers for skirts. Preferably one by one. However, two and two is also a good solution if hung with the front facing out for easier viewing of each piece.
- Cotton shirts or mesh that not knead can be folded and laid over each other.
- Never hang pieces made with soft tissues as they deform. Shirts delicate fabrics, satin or linen should remain hanging on hangers and buttoned.
- If your closet have enough time to hang the dresses by the handles on hanger. If the space is small, fold and secure the waist.
- The party dresses or less used it is interesting that the involved on TNT.